Tuesday, September 13, 2016

TMI Tuesday: September 13, 2016

TMI Tuesday: September 13, 2016

Let’s get this TMI Tuesday started! This week fill-in-the-blanks is borrowed fromFriday Fill-ins.

1. I must live before I die.
2. You can’t stop before you start.
3. I wish I never had to buy another you again.
4. Breathing properly has helped me change my life.
5. I know the song "Nobody Knows You When You're Down and Out" by heart.
6. If I weren’t so afraid, I would never say never again.
Bonus:  My weekend was tiring, tonight I’m looking forward to dreaming up another chapter, tomorrow my plans include another fucking chapter, and next weekend, I want to reenact all this weeks fucking chapters all over your beautiful tits again!
How to play TMI Tuesday: Copy the above TMI Tuesday questions to your webspace (i.e., a blog). Answer the questions there, then leave a comment below, on this blog post, so we’ll all know where to read your responses. Please don’t forget to link to tmituesdayblogfrom your website!
Happy TMI Tuesday!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Purveyor of paralogical compliance to verbally mediated reality, artisanal smut, with a pinch of full time flâneur tossed in to taste.