Monday, September 28, 2015

I'm Doomed - 1. Pharmo Narco Industrial Complex

The Pharmo Narco Industrial Complex has got my coat sleeves. I feel it pulling me into their clutches. For the first sixty years I have never been on "medication" before. Now the siren song of sulfoid derivatives has gotten on my back. Who knows what unspeakable snake oil concoctions they will hook me on next.

Sure the mercury defied gravity, but it should when first introductions are asking to touch my swellings where no swelling should ever be. It was like a nightmare first date without the dinner, or the candlelight, or the drive to, or the drop off at home.

Just Boom.

Cut to the chase.

Touch me here.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Purveyor of paralogical compliance to verbally mediated reality, artisanal smut, with a pinch of full time flâneur tossed in to taste.